Monday, August 6, 2012

Melbourne

Posting my first actual traveling post here.

I'm currently killing time for two hours (I think, time zones make my head hurt) in Melbourne airport waiting for my connecting flight to Los Angelos. So far trip has been strange, business class stewards were hella nice to me and even gave me a bottle of wine that was mostly full when we landed. Score thinks I, that's one way to fill the four hour stopover. Apparently my travel role model is Mr Sharma, so er, that bodes well for America.

Unfortunately wine was taken off me going through the customs as not allowed. Lady yelled at me to because apparently the response to 'you know that's not allowed?' is not 'nope, where do you want me to throw it?' Should have drunk it in the domestic section.

First travel lesson: easy come easy go. Also reading signs at 3am is hard okay.

Currently in the business class lounge (yeah I know right) eyeing off the food thing trying to work out if it's free. People seem to be just going up and grabbing. But the dudes face when I walked in was pretty good, so I don't want to push my luck. On the other hand, I think that's booze in free-looking food fridge.

This is all typed on the iPad btw guys, and also it's like 5am to my head and I haven't slept since 6.30am yesterday. Also oh god. Huge group with loads of babies just rocked up. :-/

Bugger it I'm getting me some of this food. Smells to good.

No comments:

Post a Comment