Thursday, September 13, 2012

Keep forgetting to update

In Las Vegas at the moment. Just here for a night as it was on the way from Denver to LA.

It's not really my thing here. Just so over the top in it's silliness ridiculous consumerism. From what I can tell people drink, gamble and buy stuff. Maybe also take photos of the lights and themselves with random costumed people walking along "The Strip".

US$40 for a night in a four star hotel though is pretty nice. Suspect though I'll be unimpressed when I find out how much parking overnight cost me.

Also they have a flying fox across the mall thing. Conveniently my hotel is near the end point and so that was an easy way to get back. Got this brilliant picture from it too. Photo is a photo of the photo they took of me. Apparently electronic copies are a bit beyond them.



Best bit of this city.

I'm sure at some point I'll be organised enough to write about Wyoming, Salt Lake City, Colorado, my friends in Denver and southern Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment